Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its kinda ironic how Bin Laden says he's doing "all for the glory of Allah" I bet Muhammad is rolling in his grave today.

I studied Islam (don't practice - stuidied) for a while - I know the ins and outs of it. Muslims don't promote drinking or drugs, or any vices... or violance against any other race.

Islam means "peace" in arabic.

Funny... peace.... that's just the opposite of what Bin Laden is promoting...

Funny also... These suicide bombers as they were... Suicide is forbidden in the Islamic religion... And killing of the innocent is against the religion.

These people are desperate (not the Muslims in general - just these peole) - and think that doing this would solve the Israeli and Palastinian conflicts... In their opinion the United States is too involved on the Israeli side....

This sanction of muslims (Bin Laden) are not what the average Muslim is like.... Lets not think that all Muslims are like this - because they're not. (not that I'm accussing anyone of this)...

Bin Laden and his Muslim followers are not TRUE Muslims or followers of Islam...

They, in the end, will meet their maker...and then they'll see how wrong there were, and wished they were in a better place....

that's my $2.40... (any $2.40 I can borrow?)

Tonya

Comment

just got this from a isreali friend..
      Tomorrow will be a national mourning day in israel as a sign of solidarity
      Ken Prescott - 21Studios freelancing design
      Graphic-Forums - The Forums for the Graphic User

Comment

A new forum dedicated to the tragedy....

http://sitepointforums.com/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=85

There are no problems replying to any threads since sendmail is not used.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

It is Afgahnistan. They are happy about this. Also the Border Critters that live at the border of Isreal as happy also. As they hate the usa, they are partying. The isrealites are not happy for us, We now feel what they go threw everyday.
          tomorrow will be a national mourning day in israel as a sign of solidarity
          Ken Prescott - 21Studios freelancing design
          Graphic-Forums - The Forums for the Graphic User

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmaster
            just got this from a isreali friend..
            Tomorrow will be a national mourning day in israel as a sign of solidarity
            Sure was. We know exactly how you feel right now.
            Last edited by Chen; Wed 12 Sep '01, 2:25am.
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

JB007, I agree completely with what Rob and Steve said. Give me a break...

By the way, I saw a picture in out newspaper, where you can see people actually jumping from the flaming tower. It's terrible, they had to choose between burning to death, or jumping to their death.
              I will scan and post it as soon as I get my scanner to work.
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

From an Israeli news site.
                Chen Avinadav

Comment

Sorry about the low quality and size.
                  Chen Avinadav

Comment

Here are a few more pics of people jumping off. And no I'm not doing this for entertainment purposes. Just doing it so people can understand the pain it must have been for people who had to choose which way to die. The terrorists must pay!

http://vatican.rotten.com/swan-dive-1/
                    http://vatican.rotten.com/swan-dive-2/
                    http://vatican.rotten.com/swan-dive-3/
                    Well, there it is.
                    - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

One reason why the plane that crashed in Somerset County, PA might not have reached the hijackers' intended destination:

http://www.adequacy.org/?op=displays.../12/63144/2852
                      Last edited by Armage Bedar; Wed 12 Sep '01, 2:53pm.
                      - Armage Bedar
                      The STATS Man
                      Co-Webmaster, SWRPGNetwork

Comment

Originally posted by wluke
                        There are no problems replying to any threads since sendmail is not used.
                        Wayne, can you explain something to me? (PM me if you don't want this thread going off topic.) How are you replacing sendmail at SPF? Is sendmail responsible for server slowness? Reason being, my community is having problems when you reply with the server hanging.
                        Marc James
                        Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
                        Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

Well, I just have to say some things which bothers me:

There are several reports now that people from islamic countries are threatened in the US. That's bad. Only because they happen to be from the same religion (or country or whatever...it doesn't really matter) they should pay for what others did who happen to be from the same? You can't put everyone in the same "pot". It doesn't mean that they support this act only because they are moslems. If you act like this, you're not much better than terrorists who kill innocent people. At least what the thinking is concerned...
                          It's a tragedy what happened and I can understand if you get mad. I'm mad about this, too. But before you make any conclusions and actions, sit back, try to relax and think. The same goes to the government. It's not a really good idea to speak about a war although it's almost like this (may there need to be a new definition of war). Anyway, the people comitting and organising this need to be punished. Absolutely. But proclaiming that any state helping them should be "erased" (ok, may a hard word) is wrong. The Taliban in Afghanistan are not the majority. They just have more power because of the weapons they have. Yesterday, there was a good reportage about it on TV. Many people try to get the taliban down but can't because they haven't the power. So, do you want to punish them also? Although they don't accept the way the taliban go? You can copy that to some other countries, too. If you attack those countries, you won't stop the terror. In no way. In contrary, I think then there will be lot more resistance. Stopping terror is not THAT easy.

I'm NOT against the US, arabs, islamic people, jews and whoever is on the world. I feel sorry for what happened in the US and it is a tragedy. And I HOPE that the liable persons will be punished. But not by starting a war which may punishes innocent people. If we "punish" innocent people, then we do the same as the terrorists...

[edit]
                          Edited some things out which I think are true but needed much more discussion than being posted here.
                          Anyway, there was just (12 pm CET) 3 minutes of silence in Switzerland for condolence. Everything was stopped for 3 minutes.
                          [/edit]
                          Last edited by orca; Fri 14 Sep '01, 2:16am.
                          Ueli

Comment

Partying?

People partying? I am sure some might have but the video footage CNN showed of the celebrating Palestinians was a fake. They date back from the Gulf War. How about that for messing around huh? CNN suxxx...
                            Last edited by patvdv; Fri 14 Sep '01, 8:59am.
                            Regards,

Patrick Van der Veken
                            http://www.baanboard.com
                            'True strength lies in gentleness - Irish proverb'

Comment

Since we live 6 blocks away, we bought another license and...

www.yyy.com/wtc/
                              The BIG Network: Soccer - Aussie Rules - Cricket - Travel - Lacrosse - Music

Comment

Re: Partying?

Originally posted by patvdv
                                People partying? I am sure some might have but the video footage CNN showed of the celebrating Palestinians was a fake. They date back from the Gulf War. How about that for messing around huh? CNN suxxx...
                                That's right!

And that's not all, you know.
                                It wasn't planes who hit the WTC and the Pentagon. It was a UFO attack!
                                Chen Avinadav

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X