vBulletin Documentation Scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Documentation Scripts

Guys,I am looking for scripts like this http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/ ,free or paid doesn't matter as long pricing is reasonable.

I found few on the net but most of them last updated are on 2005 ,very buggy and not support URL friendly.

I am willing to pay if Jelsoft Ent. can giive a clone for their script for me.

Thank you.

The front and backend of the Jelsoft Documentation Script was built in-house and won't be shared because of the way it's written for our backend, etc.

Try hotscripts.com or freshmeat.net perhaps for open source or closed source manual scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      The front and backend of the Jelsoft Documentation Script was built in-house and won't be shared because of the way it's written for our backend, etc.

Try hotscripts.com or freshmeat.net perhaps for open source or closed source manual scripts.
      Thanks Floris for your reply,yes has try hotscripts and just found a lot old script with undeveloper support,its ok just hiring someone to create one.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X