Chat room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat room?

is vb going to make their own chat rooms?
    Keith

You mean a chat room for members of this forum, or to include a chat with vBulletin?

We had a chat specially for the vBulletin 2 Launch - it was pretty popular but it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't geared towards special events like that.

Us (Moderators, Developers and other staff) just don't have the time to staff such a chat. I have ran a chat before (for SitePointForums.com), and it went pretty well - but it took too much time for too little return.

That's not saying we won't have one in the future. We may well do, and there may be special chats when something big is planned (for example, for one evening only when a new major version is being released). But there might not

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS
      You mean a chat room for members of this forum, or to include a chat with vBulletin?

We had a chat specially for the vBulletin 2 Launch - it was pretty popular but it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't geared towards special events like that.

Us (Moderators, Developers and other staff) just don't have the time to staff such a chat. I have ran a chat before (for SitePointForums.com), and it went pretty well - but it took too much time for too little return.

That's not saying we won't have one in the future. We may well do, and there may be special chats when something big is planned (for example, for one evening only when a new major version is being released). But there might not
      I mean for VB releases. Like the one I have now
      Keith

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X