This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ddos Attack... Help

Wondering if anyone can help me here? I been ddos attack for over a week. Got banned from one host and downloaded all files and databse to another server. Then uploaded to a new Host. Was up 5 hours and went back down as the security in place detected a exploit.

My programmer says that it is in the V-B script. The V-B and the Host tell me to just delete the file but, again my programmer states that V-B has to go thru this file as it is against policy to delete a file liecened by V-B.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Originally posted by neno View Post
    Wondering if anyone can help me here? I been ddos attack for over a week. Got banned from one host and downloaded all files and databse to another server. Then uploaded to a new Host. Was up 5 hours and went back down as the security in place detected a exploit.

My programmer says that it is in the V-B script. The V-B and the Host tell me to just delete the file but, again my programmer states that V-B has to go thru this file as it is against policy to delete a file liecened by V-B.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priorit y.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Working...
    X