Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Some popular ones include: The Pokemon series, Animal Crossing: Wild Life, Legend of Zelda: Hourglass Chronicles, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command.

There are others listed in Nintendo's Game Guide. It starts with the 399 games available for the Wii and DS but you can narrow it down on the left column.

Leave a comment:

• bboy
    started a topic Way Off-Topic Best multiplayer DS games?

Best multiplayer DS games?

This is a rather off-topic video game related question so please accept my apologies in advance.

We have a DS Lite in the home (since my giving up PC gaming and selling all the consoles a few years ago). My wife occasionally enjoys playing some DS in bed before getting some zzzz's and I usually sit by and watch.

So I was thinking of picking up a second DS so we might play together via Wi-Fi. In this case, I was hoping some more informed members might be able to tell me what the most recommended multiplayer DS games are (the only one that comes to mind is Mario Kart). Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X