Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain development ideas

Hello all,

I am getting ready to work on an older domain that's been laying around. What do you think would be the ideal development theme for the site? What would match best?

The domain is whatscool.com.

I was thinking of turning it into a search engine type site. Whats cool on the Net or something like that...

Thoughts??

Thanks,
    Last edited by Chris123; Sun 2nd Sep '01, 7:18am.

Hmm maybe but there are thousands of them already in existance. You'll have to think of a new angle.

Plus you'll have to get a vBulletin in there somewhere .
    Motorsport Forums

Comment

I wouldn't do a search engine, why not a community setup. Have writers do articles on 'whats cool' in the world, be it, tech or sports. Have it with a forum backend, and maybe offer member services, email, web space, something like that....

Comment

Mark, yes very good point!! Like there aren't enough of them already

Good thoughts prohacker. I've thought along those lines with themes involving around the newest cool gadgets, or possibly video game related. Of course, Vbulletin is going to have to be in there somewhere, along with linksSQL and then I would be getting somewhere.

I really appreciate the insight.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X