Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stimulus checks

I guess this is for US residence only.

Who already received their stimulus (stimulous?) checks already? I haven't yet and I hear some people have already gotten theirs through direct deposit.

When you get yours depends on what your social security number is. You can look on the IRS website to see when you will get yours.

Not really much of a stimulus but I guess it will help some people pay for groceries and gasoline for the month. Mine will probbaly just go into the savings account for now as there is no reason for me to buy anything and its not really big enough to invest.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

doh! I should've used direct deposit. I would get it much sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by pk698 View Post
        I guess this is for US residence only.
        Not quite true, I am 100% Canadian living in Canada. I have never been, or will ever be a US citizen, nor do I have an US SSN, and I will be receiving one The question is: how is that possible?

Comment

We got ours friday....

mine is going for stuff for the house.. and since GM is on strike we are using some of it for backup money..who knows how long gm will be on strike..

Comment

Property Line Survey, Fence and paint the house....

Should be Directed deposited soon for me!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X