Paid forum posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid forum posting

Hi, has anyone used paid forum posting services to get things off the ground?

I found tons of sites offering this and read some stuff that some new forums employ them to get the ball rolling.

Does anyone have experience with them? Thanks

Originally posted by microtron View Post
    Hi, has anyone used paid forum posting services to get things off the ground?

I found tons of sites offering this and read some stuff that some new forums employ them to get the ball rolling.

Does anyone have experience with them? Thanks
    Yep I did that when I 1st opened my site, it worked pretty well I paid .10 a post for a span of about 1 1/2 months. I only paid for quality posts though any one line junk posts I deleted.

Comment

Thanks. 1 and a half months doesn't seem too bad, and after that you had a growing community?

Do you mind if I ask which company you used?

Comment

Originally posted by microtron View Post
        Thanks. 1 and a half months doesn't seem too bad, and after that you had a growing community?

Do you mind if I ask which company you used?

I didnt use a company, I did it one my own but I have looked at the companys. I run a poker forum so it was very simple for me to advertise on my own, I would just go to the poker sites and tell people and the word spread.

the thing you got to realize though is that the jump in your community will not last. Lets say you get like 100 people a week doing this, I would think you would only keep about 5 of them. The rest will just come for the free money and leave.

Comment

I almost used a service like that a while back when my board had started and then hit it's first slump...

we ended up getting a couple of good new members and the site made it afterall... but I am curious to hear if it works well for you if you do decide to try it
          §èè¥ä§;
          Sykko

Comment

Thanks for the explanation.

Yep I'll keep you updated, I'm quiet interested to see the results myself.

Comment

funny you asked this , today i did a trial for 10 posts at a site that helps build forum content. it was only $5 and 2 out of the 10 post were decent. But there are many otptions to choose from and am thinking abut sayin what the heck and going for a 100post subscription. will let you know how it goes.
              Finance Stock Market Day Trading Forex Discussions and More

Comment

I have good experiences with forumsfirst.com

Comment

Originally posted by volcom5799 View Post
                  funny you asked this , today i did a trial for 10 posts at a site that helps build forum content. it was only $5 and 2 out of the 10 post were decent. But there are many otptions to choose from and am thinking abut sayin what the heck and going for a 100post subscription. will let you know how it goes.

5 bucks for 10 posts! wow!

I wish I got paid that much...
                  §èè¥ä§;
                  Sykko

Comment

OK I've just bought the gold package from forumfirst.com, will see how it goes.

Thanks guys.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X