Fonts...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts...?

Does anyone have a list of all the font styles we can use here?
    I know the drop down box can't be all of them.

You can use the bbcode [font]

You can use any font, but they will not display unless the user browsing the page has that font installed on their system.

The dropdown has a set of default fonts. Common on all operating systems.

And the vb software allows admins to set their own fonts to be added to the dropdown list.

Comment

I know about [font][/font]
      I was wondering if there was a list of them all.

Comment

like i said; every font, but depending they are installed on the OS of the user browsing the page

[font=bananaphone] works if everybody has that one installed

[font="Another One Of them"] works ..

etc

fonts.com probabliy has a few fonts

Comment

Originally posted by AnOddName View Post
          I know about [font][/font]
          I was wondering if there was a list of them all.
          Hehe, a list of all fonts in existence would be a daunting list

As Floris said, it entirely depends on what font is installed on the user's computer... even if you specify [font=GangstaFont], unless the user has a font called "Gangstafont" installed on his system, it will only display the user's default font instead (usually Times New Roman or Helvetica, etc).

Specifying a different font doesn't automatically install it on the user's computer if they don't have it... hence the list of only common fonts in vBulletin...

- T
          OPEN TECH SUPPORT
          "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

I have 683 fonts installed on my computer. I can use anyone of them in a post and it will show up properly for me. However unless you have the font installed on your computer, you will just see the default.

The fonts listed are those that are commonly found on most computers around the world.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X