Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of your forums reacted badly to 3.7.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody complained so far

Comment

Everyone likes the upgrade with only one complaint.
      Visitor Messages don't have a pop-up notification.

I can wait. 3.7 is a real nice change over 3.6.x and between the dev team here and the masses over at vbulletin.org, I am sure something will be available shortly.

Comment

I'm updating one of my forums to 3.7 this weekend, so wish me luck! Another one have been on 3.7 since Beta 1 I think and people love it. I keep things clean and people are loving the comment and friend list feature. I'm starting to utilize the Social Groups also. So far so good!
        So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

I don't see any changes to the editor at all if I'm viewing 3.7 right now as I type this.

My concern is that I don't like the Profile Page, I want to be able to hit someone's user name and immediately see there total posts, posts per day, date joined, etc. That's the most important information to me as well as keeping track of quotas and who has been around lately and who hasn't.

I'm not interested in social groups whatsoever, so that just doesn't appeal to me.

If I were vB I would have asked what users or admins are looking for in future upgrades of the product since so many seem disappointed, or responses are more negative than positive it just makes me wonder what people would have wanted instead.

Comment

The profile messages have been a great way to keep the off-topic 'chat' between members out of the forum threads. Some members are a bit bewildered by all the new features but the tech savvy ones love them.

I've got the funky WYSIWYG issues too - the font and size boxes look weird but it's probably a CSS clash with our existing styles.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X