Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that 3.7 is out, 4.0 announcement?

I know 3.7 is fresh out the door but I seem to recall some previous post stating that Jelsoft would make some announcement(s) of sorts regarding 4.0. Will we be hearing anything soon?

OMG I was so happy that the questions for next release stopped.

Version 4.0 can cook burgers, chop vegetables and serve you dinner.
    www.MCSEboard.de
    German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Originally posted by bboy View Post
      I know 3.7 is fresh out the door but I seem to recall some previous post stating that Jelsoft would make some announcement(s) of sorts regarding 4.0. Will we be hearing anything soon?
      Can't you wait just a bit?

We'll probably hear something after Internet World.
      Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

First they need to finish of the import system for 3.7 and other support related stuff like the how do I forums . You need to be patient, it's been ONE day since the release.

Comment

Yeah we're all eager to hear what they have to say... but flippen heck give em a chance :lol:
          What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Another kitty died.
            That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase View Post
              Another kitty died.
              lol? what?

Comment

Just subscribe to the announcement forum, that way you do not have to ask and can just wait for the subscription email to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
                  First they need to finish of the import system for 3.7 and other support related stuff like the how do I forums . You need to be patient, it's been ONE day since the release.
                  ImpEx supports 3.7, I always have it ready to support the latest released version as soon as it's released and a lot of people hold off migrating if they know a new version is coming and want to buy and import at the same time.
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by pk698 View Post
                    lol? what?
                    Everytime you mention a new version another kitty dies.

Comment

Lol
                      So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Everybody please realize that we will not disclose official dates like an ETA in threads on the forums here, just in the announcement forum.

Thread closed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X