Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas? For review / photo album software

Hi

I REALLY REALLY need to add a users review and photo album facility to my site. At the moment I am doing everything manually from emails but ideally want folks to be able to register and add their own info (reviews and photos) which I can then edit if need be.

Anyone done this?
    Any suggestions on software?

I have been looking but to no avail.

Any help /advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Photopost/vBgallery and Reviewpost comes to mind... they have vBulletin integration as their main feature. Check them out if you haven't yet.

And stay tuned for other user suggestions if you don't like the above two, or if you're looking for a free (if not more affordable) solution...

- T
    OPEN TECH SUPPORT
    "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Reviewpost is the only review software that I know of that integrates with vBulletin. I have never looked for such functionality though.

For a gallery, I have to recommend Photoplog. There is a free lite version at www.vbulletin.org and a paid version at www.photoplog.com.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Hi and thanks for the replies...I dont need either to work in the forum - I would like them just integrated into the main site....I shall take a look at those links...

Thanks

Comment

Just been reading the photo gallery stuff for VB7....sounds great

Comment

For reviews, I would have to say that GARS is the best option out there for vBulletin to this day. What's crazy is that there is nothing out there by Jelsoft themselves. I sincerely hope we see something in this capacity for vBulletin 4.0.

Comment

Further props on GARS ... excellent article/review addon for vBulletin

- T
              OPEN TECH SUPPORT
              "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

I use GARS and vbGallery

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X