InvisionFree Moving Costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic InvisionFree Moving Costs

Has anyone had any experience moving from InvisionFree to vBulletin and know how much it costs to get a dump of your InvisionFree database?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

I believe it's $85.
    Forums

Comment

The last time I checked the price to dump the db requires you to have a valid license and then ask them to dump it for $60. That's what they told me in a sales chat. So that's the price of a license + dump costs. Since this was over a year ago that policy has probably been changed. But why ask here, this is a sales question for IPS, not vB ..

Comment

How many posts do you have on your IF board?
        It is like $12.49/5000 posts, I believe.
        Best bet is to ask their sales.
        "I want to move to VB from IF"
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261861

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
          The last time I checked the price to dump the db requires you to have a valid license and then ask them to dump it for $60. That's what they told me in a sales chat. So that's the price of a license + dump costs. Since this was over a year ago that policy has probably been changed. But why ask here, this is a sales question for IPS, not vB ..
          It's not an issue for IPS either, it's an issue solely with InvisionFree. InvisionFree is not affiliated with IPS in any way, they are an independent company.
          Forums

Comment

I know, I am just saying the info I got was through IPS.

Comment

yeah I wanted to convert my IF board and they quoted me around £1750.... so yeah we had to stick.

Comment

Working...
              X