Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eJM
    replied
    You can have as many users on a WordPress application as you want - you can set permissions for several different levels of "user." You can also install WordPress MU and let each person have their own blog on your domain. I have done that on aFloorPro.net, which is the address to the main/admin blog. Member blogs on my domain are set up as subdirectories (eg: Jim-McClain.aFloorPro.net). I'm just getting started with that site, so don't expect to see much in a visit.

Of course, you can find all the information you want at the WordPress website. Google the name and you'll find all the various incarnations of the organization.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Theoldwiz
    replied
    But isnt wordpress just a 1 user thing?

Leave a comment:

• xjuliox
    replied
    Thanks eJM,

Leave a comment:

• eJM
    replied
    You can install WordPress on the same domain as your vBulletin forum. I believe there is even a bridge for it (so your members can use the same login for both or something). vBlog is not the same, but it is a decent blogging add-on for vBulletin. Prob'ly better than any of the other vB blogging apps. But it's not WordPress.

If you are just looking for a blogging add-on for your forum, go for vBlog. If you want a real, stand-alone blog, go for WordPress.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• xjuliox
    started a topic vbblog = wordpress?

vbblog = wordpress?

Hey Everyone,

I am thinking about getting vbblog but i am wondering if it equals the same as wordpress. I'm talking about search engine wise and stuff like that. I want to have blog but then i will need to buy a domain name and web hosting while with vbblog i can just add it to my board and myself and other members can use it too.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X