Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to running Vb Forum, questions concerning newer version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to running Vb Forum, questions concerning newer version.

We are running version 3.6.7 and when I open the Admin CP there is always info about updated versions.

I have downloaded but not installed the 3.6.8 version update because of being wary of crashing our Forum before I understood the facts of updating.

A bill was received for the amount of $200. Are these upgrades not free to a licensed copy of Vbulletin? I am confused.

Tom S.

Tom, you should open a support ticket from the members area, the Chit Chat forum is not the best place for those questions.

1) You can download the updated package and install it yourself, it can be done from the "Download" option in the members area. There is no charge for getting the updates.

2) If you want someone else to install it for you, a professional installation option exists, and you can buy it from the members area, that's probably the bill that you received.
    CemZoo Wiki - The complete anime encyclopedia
    CemZoo Foros - Spanish Anime & Gaming Community (also browse our archive)

Comment

We do not send out 'bills'. However as was said, fill out a support ticket.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OK Thanks guys, I appreciate your help.

Tom S.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X