This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about my license

i'm negotiating a sale of my forum license including the blog license but can I just give them my license number to confirm here if it is legit?

You should contact sales to make sure your license is elligable for transfer.

Comment

My license is older than 3 months so it's elligable for transfer but can I just give my license number to the potential buyer so they can confirm??????

Comment

Originally posted by amroawad View Post
        My license is older than 3 months so it's elligable for transfer but can I just give my license number to the potential buyer so they can confirm??????
        No, do what Zachery said. Licenses aren't automatically eligible for tranfer based on age. It's entirely up to Jelsoft, and Jelsoft alone.

You must contact sales to initiate the transfer. If the transfer is approved, the buyer will be issued a new license number and login details.
        Toddler from Hell

Comment

That buyer would be me. Should I be contacting vB about this myself too?
          www.dragonninja.co.uk - Wales' number one underground rock resource.

Comment

Where do I contact them?????

Comment

Open a ticket in the members area.

Comment

Originally posted by slavetothename View Post
                That buyer would be me. Should I be contacting vB about this myself too?
                No, I imagine they will be contacting you once amroawad has opened a ticket. Just sit back and relax.
                Toddler from Hell

Comment

Thanks Fusion, I thought I should contact vB and verify if the license is genuine.
                  www.dragonninja.co.uk - Wales' number one underground rock resource.

Comment

Originally posted by slavetothename View Post
                    Thanks Fusion, I thought I should contact vB and verify if the license is genuine.
                    I understand.
                    By having it go through the sales-department you'll be sure of both its validity and eligibility. Don't ever purchase a license second-hand unless the seller uses the proper channels.
                    Toddler from Hell

Comment

I'm still waiting and it's almost 0200 at night.

Can someone of the crew notify steve machol that the license can be switched
                      I did everything needed!!!!!!

Thanks.

Comment

This is not the place for this. Sorry. Please stick to the support ticket area for transfer and support ticket related matters.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X