Bought the 24" iMac today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Chat Bought the 24" iMac today

And all i can say is wow why did i not get this 5 years ago?

Because you were 13?

Lol, nice one - I would like them to release OSX for the PC. Don't like the idea of being forced to use specific hardware, but I may cave in one day.
    What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Got mine in December. I doubt I'll ever go back to Windows machine.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I can fully understand that statement now Steve in the few hours i have had this a have seen a whole new world before me

Comment

I don't get the Mac infatuation some people have.
          Former endorsement revoked. You know the saying - one rotten apple spoils the whole barrel...

Comment

I have a iMac 24inch myself, beautiful machine, even now after having it for a fair while I sometimes find myself just staring at it :P.

Though I personally use Windows Vista on it via boot camp a lot (mainly for VS), but yeah OS X is lovely.

I don't get the Mac infatuation some people have.
            Yeah I have a few friends who have an un-natural hatred of Windows :P, I personally find each has its pros and cons
            - TomJames

Comment

I had a 20" iMac; loved it. I sold it, however, to save up for a MacBook Pro.

Comment

I also have a 24" iMac and love it. It's such a pleasure to use. I'm thinking about getting an EyeTV for it.

Comment

Mac Pro workstation for me, and loving it. I am considering getting an iMac 24" later this year or next year, to have a system in the living room.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X