Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Video Editing / Conversion Software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Video Editing / Conversion Software?

What is the best video editing software out there? I'm looking for something that I can use to convert .mov or mpg files to .flv, integrate watermarks, images, music, etc.

Any suggestions?
    Rob

Converting, I know you could always use Quicktime Pro. But the best video editing applications I like are Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Final Cut Studio is probably the best value for money video editing suite you can get at the moment, followed closely by Sony Vegas and then in third place the Adobe CS3 video apps (although Adobe After Effects is useful whatever software you use).

Comment

http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/finalcutpro/

Is the most common I see in post production places.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
          http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/finalcutpro/

Is the most common I see in post production places.
          Yep, if you are looking to do this professionally the choice is really between Final Cut Studio and Avid.

Comment

Final Cut Studio is amazing yeah.

Comment

Final Cut Pro is the best editing software hands down, but it cost $1000 (I believe).

Comment

I use FCP and AE CS3.. and I have to say AE CS3 is a lot better... and it's available for PC and Mac.. unlike FCP.

Comment

I'm going to buy Sony Vegas when i get a chance.
                  Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFroot_ View Post
                    I use FCP and AE CS3.. and I have to say AE CS3 is a lot better... and it's available for PC and Mac.. unlike FCP.
                    FCP and AE CS3 are completely different applications used for different tasks. You will need FCP regardless of whether you use AE CS3 and vice versa.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X