Way cool.... vb3.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way cool.... vb3.7

My god.. The new features in vBulletin 3.7 are amazing.

I cannot wait until it's out as a stable release so that I can get it officially up and running on my server and start my community. I really think my community is going to kick arse.

Check out our site:
    http://www.mycity2nite.com

Thanx,

Jeff

I can't even find your forum on that url. lol

Comment

I guessed: http://www.mycity2nite.com/forums/

Comment

And guessed right
        No vb3.7, tough
        CemZoo Wiki - The complete anime encyclopedia
        CemZoo Foros - Spanish Anime & Gaming Community (also browse our archive)

Comment

Haha I love your site.

Comment

hehe...

I know.. There is no forum there yet.
            I am waiting for vb3.7 and the designer to finish creating our design for the forums.

I am having him hack up a template from extremepixels but it will do for now. I want to totally migrate from the Joomla system thats there now onto a vBulletin platform.

Right now we're getting about 14 million hits a month and I think gearing the entire site around the community section would definately get us more hits and we're going to start getting advertisers as well so that we can start making a little bit of money because we've put out quite a bit.

We purchased like 12 cameras (Digital Rebel XT's and Nikon D40's) so that we could have people go to the clubs and take pictures.. We're definately having fun with it but want it to be waay bigger and make some money with it as well. I would love to see this site go national.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X