Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentaurus View Post
    There's no need to be that drastic.

We do need better communication about what's been worked on. That's all we're asking for. The suggestion forums is ok, but that's a "suggestion repository" for the devs, and we, customers, don't have any clue whether the suggestion is going to be considered, is being worked on, or anything at all.

Some people, like me, rely on vbulletin as the "core" of the site. And any decision made about the product affects me, thus I want all information possible so I don't spend money where I shouldn't (image if I bought some social networking script and paid money to have it customized, or imagine if I pay vbseo for my forums licenses and then vbulletin announced seo features... decisions made by Jelsoft affects us somehow, and I'd like to be a little informed).

====

On topic

I always get lost at facebook Sad, but everybody has a lot of "applications" of all sorts of types, and a lot are being added every week. I can spend hours navigating the profiles of my friends and checking their applications, I start adding things and after a while my own page is unbrowsable!! Glad facebook is considering some usability
    Despite the announcement forum being for releases and company news it has been used various times for bigger releases and for upcoming products to inform the customers that things are being worked on, and it has been with detail.

Comment

Despite the announcement forum being for releases and company news it has been used various times for bigger releases and for upcoming products to inform the customers that things are being worked on, and it has been with detail.
      And several times it has been stated in the forums by me and more people, that it is not enough, I'm sorry.

If that's all you can do, that's ok, but I'll keep insisting about the lack of information to us customers, right now we know nothing certain about the so-called vb 4.0, it's all rumors and posts collected from the staff in different threads and different forums, and best wishes. It's impossible to rely on you to do any future plans.

I do not wish to continue the discussion about that topic, since this thread is about facebook, and since I have lost all hope on vb being able to keep a roadmap and a release plan. That's your way, and I respect that. For me, it's not enough and I don't like it.
      CemZoo Wiki - The complete anime encyclopedia
      CemZoo Foros - Spanish Anime & Gaming Community (also browse our archive)

Comment

Originally posted by kentaurus View Post
        And several times it has been stated in the forums by me and more people, that it is not enough, I'm sorry.

If that's all you can do, that's ok, but I'll keep insisting about the lack of information to us customers, right now we know nothing certain about the so-called vb 4.0, it's all rumors and posts collected from the staff in different threads and different forums, and best wishes. It's impossible to rely on you to do any future plans.

I do not wish to continue the discussion about that topic, since this thread is about facebook, and since I have lost all hope on vb being able to keep a roadmap and a release plan. That's your way, and I respect that. For me, it's not enough and I don't like it.
        Yeah, exactly. I haven't given up though - there's always hope .

Comment

The developers have stated that communitcation will be worked on post 3.7.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
            The developers have stated that communitcation will be worked on post 3.7.
            Communication beta 1?

Comment

Can't be bothered reading past a certain persons sarcasm in this thread, so apologies if the link to the album has already been posted:
              http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...id=21073243776

I wrote a script to mine facebooks application page, gathering their ID's and used cURL to block them all so I don't get hassled by any of that crap anymore
              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X