Looking for some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some help

I run a video-game vBulletin community website called Ready-Up (www.ready-up.com). It has been open for about a year now, and has slowly been picking up traffic. I really did most of the backend and customization myself, and I continue to update and improve the website by myself. It's a very hard task, especially keeping the website updated with fresh content since I work a lot during the day and I have very little time left for site maintainence.

So, I'm looking for some helping hands basically. I'm looking mostly for people who have experience with vBulletin, and hoping to find someone with some good PHP experience as well. I have some ideas for the site that I would like to try and implement, however I don't have the time or experience. I need help keeping the content on the website fresh and updated (so if you like video-games and you like to write, I could use your help!), I have a few good sources for press releases (news) as well...and could use someone to help me keep the news updated which is very very simple. I need someone who is good at managing vBulletin communities to help me fine tune the community and possibly to help it grow as well.

Basically I am just looking for some interested vBulletin savvy web developers that would be interested in volunteering to help out as staff of my vBulletin community and help it to grow and get even better. We have some plans and ideas of our own for the long term future of our website and business, but we're in the process of growing still and we need help! If your interested, I guess either reply here, PM me, or you can register at the website and PM either user zig, or rdyup.

http://www.ready-up.com

thanks in advance! sorry if this is an illegal post in some way.
    please volunteer!
    Visit my vBulletin - http://www.rdyup.com - Online Gamer Community

I must admit that I think you did a great job on your site. I only skimmed through but why not add cheat code sections? I did that on mine last year and the traffic from google spiked. Maybe you have them somewhere but if not, id consider it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X