Nulled forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nulled forum.

Hi, I have a nintendo forum and just 2 days ago or so someone came and said I had a nulled vbulletin board and would be reported.

Now I am not sure what a nulled board means but I guess that it means that I do not have a licesne.

But this is so wrong. I even have 2 licenses for that forum (1 1 year license and 1 owned license, tho I cannot enter that license anymore because the new password whas send too and email adress that doesn't exsist anymore but the 1 year license is recent and working.)

So now I feel a bit bad. I ahve no cleu what's hanging above my head. I do not like the fact that I have been accused of things that are not right. (If I think what it is)

Can anyone help me out?Is there a way to find out if the licenes do point to the forum (forum is in the vbulletn list)

I'm new here but I'll try to answer your question.

If you have a valid license, you have nothing to worry about. People can say what they want and they can even report you. Since you have a license, when and if you are reported, vbulletin will see that you have a valid license and you have done nothing wrong. Most likely it's just someone blowing smoke.

Comment

In order to retrieve your customer information you will need to contact sales I beleive and they will be able to straighten it all out.
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      Running custom version of vBulletin based on v4.2.5
      PHP 7.4.14 :: MariaDB 10.5.8

Comment

I contacted vbulleton.org the dutch person there (since I am dutch that is easier for me)

and he checked my site and there whas nothing wrong he also said vb would never post such message on a forum, but always in a ticket.

Comment

its good that you checked this out directly at www.vbulletin.com !

as you see, nothing to worry about.

PS Marco is a fine guy, helped me a lot with the Import from another forumsoftware.

Comment

I've been accused of the same thing, nothing happened due to the license was pointing to the forum and the forum had a license

Comment

Originally posted by janneke View Post
              tho I cannot enter that license anymore because the new password whas send too and email adress that doesn't exsist anymore
              http://members.vbulletin.com/lostpw.php

If this couldn't help you, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

There are people out there pretending to be working for Jelsoft trying to cause a bit of trouble. It's useless and time wasting.

If someone suspects a site to run unlicensed they can just submit the url to our piracy database, and we will take care of it internally. They don't have to contact the owners.

Note, our emails come in from either vbulletin.com or piratereports.com

In doubt, you can directly email them.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                  There are people out there pretending to be working for Jelsoft trying to cause a bit of trouble. It's useless and time wasting.

If someone suspects a site to run unlicensed they can just submit the url to our piracy database, and we will take care of it internally. They don't have to contact the owners.

Note, our emails come in from either vbulletin.com or piratereports.com

In doubt, you can directly email them.
                  You didn't format the email properly
                  Last edited by Floris; Sun 9 Mar '08, 12:18pm.
                  Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
                  VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
                  vBulletin Hosting and Services
                  Server / Website Consultation

Comment

howards [at] piratereports [dot] com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X