Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else come here every day looking to see Beta 6 or RC1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else come here every day looking to see Beta 6 or RC1?

I find myself logging in several times a day to see if the Beta 5 at the top has changed yet! It's got to be any day now!!!

Well, next one is going to be Beta 6. And it's not just people who look, but people who post "When is it gold?" or "What's the next release?"
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I find myself logging in several times a day to see if the Beta 5 at the top has changed yet! It's got to be any day now!!!
      I would never, ever do something like that. Its a huge waste of time, why worry about beta 5 when you can log in every day looking for GOLD?
      I love lamp

Comment

Because the faster Beta 6 comes out...the closer the RCs and Gold will be!

I'm running Beta 5 right now on my site but I want to get my new styles done soon and ready for the stable release! I hope it's soon!!!

Comment

No, need to renew my licence

Inactive - Expired
          vBulletin (Owned License)

Sort it out tomorrow lol.

Comment

No, I come online here to lurk at the Chit Chat forum, honest.
            Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela View Post
              Yes, every day - twice I've some hope that Beta6 could bring improvements to the SN. But not that much hope.

I'm more worried with Sphinx in vB 3.7 becausa I'm using it in 3.6.8 and do not want lose functionalities and I want to install 3.7

Comment

I have been coming on more and more lately, waiting for the release.

Comment

It is dragging on a bit now.

See how people voted here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249633
                  What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

hehe... I don't bother coming here - I got an RSS reader set to feed my site with the latest from vBulletin.com

Comment

I come back...because I love the nice new feauters of 3.7, but don't want to run beta software on my site.

Comment

WOOHOO...Beta 6 is here!!!!

Comment

I think if you log in every day looking to see if its changed, you have to much free time on your hands..

Personally, I check maybe..... Once a day myself except on weekends!

Comment

Beta 6 is already up, but not yet downloadable... I actually come here every day to see if the final version is out yet.
                            Queosia - Hódító - Hódító fórum - Spirituális fórum - Spirituális oldal

Comment

Delete this post please.
                              Last edited by Truculencia; Mon 17th Mar '08, 1:18pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X