Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much you earn with your forum?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by djhassoo View Post
    Please check my site in sig, if there is 1000 visitors everyday what you think how much i can earn with adsense, any guess?
    Don't ask. Try!
    selling kawaiiNation.com

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by djhassoo View Post
      Please check my site in sig, if there is 1000 visitors everyday what you think how much i can earn with adsense, any guess?
      1000 visitor or 1000 visits? I just looked at your forum - a forum in this size will get you a very low cents per day.
      $post[signature]

      Comment


      • #18
        that's mean blog is better than forum

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by djhassoo View Post
          that's mean blog is better than forum
          My experience with blogs is very positive, specially blogspot as it's well SEO'ed.
          $post[signature]

          Comment


          • #20
            blogspot is a really nice experience for me too, i've used to earn lots of money with blogspot

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by djhassoo View Post
              Hello

              Tell me how much you earn monthly with your forum

              waiting for some good or some bad figures

              DJ Hassoo
              I prefer to not disclose

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by NashTax View Post
                I earn a bit from one of my proxy based website (see sig). You can earn a lot using forums, it's what you serv and your users interests.
                That's probably because you replace their adsense with your adsense, or put your adsense in the pages that load via the proxy. Right?

                Comment


                • #23
                  So the general conclusion is you start a forum as a hobby or something, and not to make money, since there is not much money to be made??

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    General chat in froums is my hobby, and i won lots of prizes of member of the year or be a super moderator because of my quality threads or posts. you can say i can rock any general chat forum with quality threads (like photos, news, and funny stuff etc) tht's why ive started a forum but that is for makin a money too

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      $70 / day...

                      25.000 Visits only
                      2200 members online...

                      Threads: 25.826,Posts: 263.686,Members: 411.933
                      Register per day: 1200 ~ 1500
                      Pagerank: 3

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by desordeiro View Post
                        $70 / day...

                        25.000 Visits only
                        2200 members online...

                        Threads: 25.826,Posts: 263.686,Members: 411.933
                        Register per day: 1200 ~ 1500
                        Pagerank: 3
                        wow!
                        How long did it take you to get to this stage?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by desordeiro View Post
                          $70 / day...

                          25.000 Visits only
                          2200 members online...

                          Threads: 25.826,Posts: 263.686,Members: 411.933
                          Register per day: 1200 ~ 1500
                          Pagerank: 3
                          wow man 70$ per day with adsense?

                          please share your forum link here

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            He didnt say it was with adsense.
                            Its most probably private companies advertising via the forum.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Ifti View Post
                              So the general conclusion is you start a forum as a hobby or something, and not to make money, since there is not much money to be made??
                              Yes. Do a forum that you would like to participate. Take pleasure in that. The money you'll get will be mainly to expenses and upgrades.

                              That until you have a couple million posts and a really good visitantion.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Ifti View Post
                                He didnt say it was with adsense.
                                Its most probably private companies advertising via the forum.
                                only adsense...... =)
                                link: http://www.plusgsm.com.br

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X