Adsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share the Love Adsense

I dont remember where I did with my list, but can someone help me out with finding it lol

I need a list of place that do the same thing as Google adsense. I cant remember who they are.

Thank you very much in advance

SJ

You mean places that offers contextual advertising like Google Adsense?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

yes I think so, places that offer ways to earn cash by asdvertising...for them

SJ

Comment

May be http://www.adbrite.com/
        $post[signature]

Comment

I always wondered why microsoft and yahoo don't have ads that people can put on their sites like adsense.

Comment

Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
            I always wondered why microsoft and yahoo don't have ads that people can put on their sites like adsense.
            They do have one: http://advertising.microsoft.com/home/home
            $post[signature]

Comment

Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
              More proof that Google is better at marketing their markting system. I tried Yahoo's for a few months, but dropped it in favor of Google Adsense.
              So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
                I might be wrong, but it looks like that's strictly for advertisers.
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

AFAIK, they don't make their ads on some specific websites: digg, facebook...
                  $post[signature]

Comment

Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
                    AFAIK, they don't make their ads on some specific websites: digg, facebook...
                    Microsoft is an advertiser on Digg?

Comment

Yeah, in the footer of digg.com

Advertise
                      You can buy advertising on Digg through our advertising partner Microsoft.
                      They don't advertise for Microsoft, Microsoft bought the ad spaces and make ads to others on them.
                      $post[signature]

Comment

That's because they are the same as Federated Media or other companies. You won't see FM advertising on these sites, they just offer the advertising service for people who wish to advertise on these type of sites; an Advertising company.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X