Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I have been using some variation of it for the last 30.66634 years.

I guess after the first 6 months you get used to whatever the people around you call you.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    nick from my first full web site and most successful site http://www.eva2000.com

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    I just like the name Joe.

Leave a comment:

• gekko
    replied
    Well, the Gekko processor is the codename for the Gamecube's CPU, and i run a Gamecube website, so well... it fit.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    back when i was just a little guy.... me, my brother, and my dad used to play a game on our old mac called delirium. when you got a high score you got to put in your name. my dad used 'Bunceman' (our last name + man) cos 'he was the man' he said, hehe. of course i couldn't use 'Bunceman' so instead i used 'Jakeman'... and it just stuck.

Leave a comment:

• Grumble
    replied
    Cos Im a miserable sod and I moan a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Stallion
    replied
    Despite popular belief, I have no connection or affiliation with horses of any kind. :-)

The code name of my first motherboard was "Stallion", so thats what I entered when naming it during the Windows installation. From then on, my computer was accessed via "Stallion" on the network, and it became my handle.

I'm slowly changing it over to "clambert", though, which has pretty obvious reasoning behind it. :-)

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    started a topic Why do you call yourself that? (nick)

Why do you call yourself that? (nick)

Hi!

I was just thinking that it would be cool to know why we all use the nicknames we do. My nick actually comes from 2 things:

1. Ozone layer
    2. My upcomming site O/Zone Graphics (Option Zone Graphics)
    3. 2000 was the date i started making a new design for OZG.

... what about you? why do you use that nick?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X