Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kier
    replied
    Doesn't really answer where the bigdogg bit came from though eh?

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Variation on my high school nickname of bigdogg which was my staple username for a long while. The variation is to do with the site I currently work on.

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    Oh, and because it's really easy to type too...

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    <---- cos it's my name LOL

Leave a comment:

• Tolitz
    replied
    Originally posted by mjames

I thought it was laggy, laggy.
    Hehhe, well, I was just referring to the nick I use here in VB.Com

I got called "Laggy" for being an AOL user who always wanted to party-crash into a Diablo game in Battle.Net ... I have had cable for the past two-and-a-half years, but the name just stuck

I go under "Canis Lupus" when I play online games, coz I love wolves

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicholas Brown
    Firstname, Lastname - yes - im boaring and dont have a "hip" name
    how typical

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Brown
    replied
    Firstname, Lastname - yes - im boaring and dont have a "hip" name

Leave a comment:

• mjames
    replied
    Originally posted by Tolitz
    My nickname
    I thought it was laggy, laggy.

mjames is a combination of my first and last night. I used to use mjames86 everywhere, but this is shorter and I don't like numbers after my name. I feel like some AOL kiddy with a bunch of numbers after my know, you know?

Leave a comment:

• rockergrrl
    replied
    I've had this nickname since I was about 14 or so...

I'm a singer, I play guitar, and All through high school I was in bands (out after graduation)...

My friends actually started calling me that... So it stuck...

I just moved to Florida -- so the first time in about 7 years, I'm bandless...

Before my son was born, I was in a fairly popular local band -- sang co-lead with another girl (she could wail - that's good if you didn't know... )... We were going to audition for Lilith Fair -- but something came up and we weren't able to audition

*sniff*

I could've been jamming with some of the best female rockers in the word (and we probably would've made it).

Anyways...
    That's my story behind the nick...

Leave a comment:

• orca
    replied
    Well, my fav animal...

Leave a comment:

• ukliam
    replied
    what? that you only slid 30 feet

oh, my Nick, cos everytime I went to sign up a username they had all already gone, so I shoved UK in front of it and ... well thats about it.. I use Liam because I prefer my middle name.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    i did that once too. but i only slid about 30 feet. it sucked.

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    I post on a few other forums with my nick name RoadRash. I got this nick name after crashing my road bike (bicycle) at 35mph. I slid well over 50 feet on my side, the doctor said i lost 4lbs of skin. I dont even have a scar now, but for a few weeks, i couldnt do anything but lay in bed, friends would call and just ask for rash, and it stuck.

Leave a comment:

• Tolitz
    replied
    My nickname

Leave a comment:

• BradC
    replied
    First name and last intial.

I use other names.. like CD\R cause I was the first in my area to get a cd burner.. when they were REALLY expensive.. so that kind of got stuck on me.. my friends used to call me CD.. don't know why they didn't just call me BC.. but oh well.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X