Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Most of South Florida Has No Power...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic So Most of South Florida Has No Power...

http://cbs4.com/local/FPL.power.elec....2.663084.html

Surprisingly, I'm one of the lucky ones that didn't lost power; not even a flicker although my internet does lose connection every once in a while.

It sucks though. I was out at the store and saw one of the power lights reset before it went back to normal and had no idea what was going on. Apparently the first 20 minutes after the power went out there were four accidents, and right outside the building now it sounds like people are really not caring about being careful while driving (and we have a bad storm in the area on top of that).

Just a random bit of information for today.
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Ouch! APC ftw!

Comment

lol @ APC Got to say i love my APC though..

Sorry to hear that Onimua, i hope it all is restored in the near future...
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

OH NO! IT'S THE TERRORISTSTSSSSS

Sorry. haha

Anyway, I too hope it gets restored soon!
        http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Well, good news is I have a generator if anything. It seems that one (or two) of the nuclear reactors were shut down for "safety reasons" but won't say much else... kinda creepy.
          Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

After reading this news, a few hours later, my town lost power for about 4 hours. First time in a while it took this long before it was fixed. No streetlights, nothing.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X