Here I come to vBulletin, bye bye phpBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I come to vBulletin, bye bye phpBB

Due to my frustrations with phpbb3 and my forum just got hacked to, i have now purchased vbulletin!

Congratulations cleric. I hope you enjoy your time using vBulletin. If you need any assistance with vBulletin all you need to do is use The Support System in the Member Area, or post in the Support Forums on this very forum.

Comment

Hi there, thank you for your recent purchase and welcome to the vBulletin community.

Comment

Thanks guys , going to take me a while to get up to speed with vbulletin, i'm just a little worried i wish to add a chatbox and portal, but then it would make upgrading to 3.7 hard?

Comment

Originally posted by cleric View Post
          Thanks guys , going to take me a while to get up to speed with vbulletin, i'm just a little worried i wish to add a chatbox and portal, but then it would make upgrading to 3.7 hard?

Not at all, check out vbulletin.org (Chatbox) and vbadvanced.com (portal - CMPS)
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

We are in same boat mate, i too left phpbb but for some other reason. welcome to vb family
            Brandboyz.com

Comment

whats vb

Comment

Originally posted by J R View Post
                whats vb
                You're on "vBulletin.com"

vBulletin is a forum software product, which Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. sells.

vB is short for vBulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by cleric View Post

Once you got the hang of the template system, you'll love it. I use both vB and phpBB3. There's no comparison. Of course, you get what you paid for.
                  So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X