X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
    <offtopic>hmmm?</offtopic>

Originally posted by xjuliox View Post
    Anyone else noticed Balthasorus signature?
    So was this

Comment

Originally posted by Balthasorus View Post
      So was this
      Can you guys stop posting useless posts? It's against our forum rules. Please try to post only posts that are useful to the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Novis View Post
        Will vBulletin ever have a sale on their prices because I'm technically not willing to pay that much for a forum that I don't even know if people will join on. I really need the prices to go lower, maybe on holiday events? you probably won't do anything like this anyway.
        I don't think the prices will drop. To be perfectly clear here I think its worth the money, however for someone who is new to forums and not sure if it will actually work out they should start with a free solution such as MyBB. If the forum takes off and you get enough members you could then buy a vBulletin owned licence. You could then also join the affilation program which gives you some % of the sale (Can't find the ticket in my Member Area of when I asked) which in the long run could gain you the money back which you paid for vbulletin or maybe more.

Comment

I've made back 10x the price I paid for vB + annual support. So, I'm waiting to purchase at least 1 more license for another forum. If you're in it for the right reasons and are willing to spend the time, it's a small price to pay. If not, maybe running an online forum is not for you. This applies to other forum software as well, not just vB.
          So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X