Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Chat Site Critiques

Hey, fellow forum owners!

I've been working on a project (for about a month now), and I'm getting close to ready tonight.

I've just finished my new logo, for starters, so could someone tell me what they think of it? It looks a bit off to me, but I still like it. Any suggestions for CSS changes?

(I'm using the default style, by the way)

http://quahogbulletin.com/forum/index.php

Thanks!

The forum is closed to guests.

Comment

This isn't a logo, this is a photo image.
      Also its size is very big, 257.25 KB (263429 bytes)!!!

Regards
      Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

Yes, I know it is closed to guest. I'm asking how it looks with the default style; you don't need to see the forums to do this.

Yes, I uploaded the logo to my server and chose it's path for the logo, is there something I'm not doing right... ?

Comment

How what looks with the default style? Your 257 KB photo?

Comment

My logo... yes.

Comment

Generally it looks unprofessional to upload a picture to the default skin. The picture itself doesn't look too bad, however. But it seems like an image you found on another website and added your site name to?

Comment

I've seen plenty of sites using the default skin with a custom logo, so I don't see what the problem is there.

And no, I made the image myself. The background is obviously a render, though.

Comment

Why are you using a Simpsons logo for a Family guy website?

Comment

The Quahog Bulletin is preparing for it's grand opening, scheduled for February 1st, 2008!

Regards,
                    Quahog Bulletin Staff
                    Today is February 3rd?
                    That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase View Post
                      Today is February 3rd?
                      I know... it got put off a bit.

Anyways, I've updated the table colors. Yes, it's still closed, but it looks the same throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bema Jinn View Post
                        Why are you using a Simpsons logo for a Family guy website?
                        The logo states comedic cartoon discussion, too.

Anyways, I'm planning on putting Family Guy characters interacting in the boxes left and right of the logo. For now, I don't think it really affects the site.

Comment

lol, I love the logo,

Homer did appear on the Family Guy for a few seconds, just long enough to get runned over running in the garage,

Comment

Originally posted by DoE View Post
                            lol, I love the logo,

Homer did appear on the Family Guy for a few seconds, just long enough to get runned over running in the garage,
                            Thanks! Would still appreciate more comments; the forum is also open, so you can judge more accurately.

Comment

That logo, well errr, mmmmm, yeah ok!

It's HUGE

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X