Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft offered nearly $45B to buy Yahoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    Thing is Google would cost too much. If yahoo is costing them 45 billion, god knows how much google would cost.
    Google worth +148$ billion dollars according to Yahoo!
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

And Yahoo costs 38.33B. Why would MS offer nearly 7B more?
      $post[signature]

Comment

Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
        And Yahoo costs 38.33B. Why would MS offer nearly 7B more?
        How could Yahoo! become interested if Microsoft does not offer them more than their market value?

Comment

Even Microsoft will never be able to afford to buy Google. Look for Google to make an offer on Microsoft one of these days.
          vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

Originally posted by Boofo View Post
            Even Microsoft will never be able to afford to buy Google. Look for Google to make an offer on Microsoft one of these days.
            Indeed. I really wonder if it will happen someday when people begin to call Google evil and throw at all the hatred they're throwing at Microsoft nowadays. I know for sure there are Google fanboys everywhere already.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X