just joined!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just joined!!!

HELLO ALL.....i'll start by introducing myself, my name is Vu, i'm a computer repair techician, i live in ct, i'm a computer science major and i'm a proud owner if a 2001 nissan maxima SE AE
    This is my first post and i just found u guys.

well, i'm glad to be here and hope i can be of some service to u guys.

Welcome to vBulletin.

Comment

Nice car!
      Chen Avinadav
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

my 1990 hyundai excel hatchback pwns your car!

Comment

Hey Vu, welcome

I can welcome you again when you signup at AF [click on my homepage]

Nice car, especially Anniversary Edition.
          Webmaster
          http://www.AutomotiveForums.com

Comment

Welcome! I guess I can tell you didn't specialize in English... just kidding.
            Marc James
            Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
            Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

I just aquired a $1200 car for only $100. The $1200 is the NADA book price on it - the low end. Nothing hugely wrong with the car - needs a little TLC (needs a new starter and battery...and interier work) but other than that... its in great condition.

Its a '79 Ford Pinto -- but it looks sleek - looks more like a Mustang. I'd rather have the round head lights that the older models have than the square ones that his has - but without the older model's gas tank problems...

Its a good car for the price - its better than paying $2500 for a used car and have to put $1000 in it to fix it up. I'd rather pay $100 for it and put $1000 into it. But that will have to wait until next March or so when the tax return comes in.

Sorry... Had to add it....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X