Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resistance 2: Rise of man - are you going to get it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic Resistance 2: Rise of man - are you going to get it?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here will be getting Resistance 2: Rise of man.. 60 Player online mode is what tied me in and its supposed to push the ps3 graphics further

Heres an image of it I found:

If this is anything like there first one, its going to be cool, I also own the original

So, anyone else going to get this?
    Yes
    44.44%
    No
    55.56%

No, not at this time. Hopefully at the end of the year.

Comment

Of course!

It's not out until Autum anyway Floris

More info and screen shots here: Resistance 2
      What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS
        Cool, but it only works on ps3, not 360.
        I do not know why you're saying that? My post doesn't indicate I don't have a PS3 (and your post indicates it is for the PS3 - which makes it pretty clear to me) or that I expected this to be for the 360 too.

60 online multiplayer doesn't impress me, there are already enough games that allow 64 online players. What's more interesting is that it has 8 person co-op. This seems to be more a trend these days "your game ain't good if it doesn't have more coop then the last one".

Comment

Wait, you're claiming I lock threads that are about PS3?

Boy, you can't be more wrong. Sad

Comment

I've never seen any locked threads about the PS3 here...

Comment

Maybe you were considered to have been spamming? I dunno as I wasn't around much back then

Comment

Dude. I can't wait to get it. What is your PSN name?

Comment

That's how it used to look, this forum looked a lot like a 360 only forum

But since you own a ps3, what made you want the Resistance? Me It's got to be the 60 players in a single game room
                  I've never said I owned a PS3.

Oh, heres one.
                  http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225612

Anyway, can we put this topic back to topic now?
                  Colin closed it, I don't see me close that thread. Plus, Colin closed it for 'game console' and not for 'PS3'. If you accuse staff of something you better get your facts straight, I really don't like to be called anti-PS3-thread-locker-guy. Falsely accuse me of something again or return to your old habits again and you will find your ban being extended by another 3 to 6 months without a warning this time.

Comment

If you like to dispute a staff action feel free to open a support ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                      If you like to dispute a staff action feel free to open a support ticket.

Oh no you just didn't post that. Files complaint now hehe I kid I kid.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X