This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
    whitetigergrowl, if you had read the thread properly, you would know I am not a smoker as such.

Now who's the ignorant one.
    No offence, but what is "I'm not a smoker as such". You either smoke, or you don't!

There's no such thing as I'm not a smoker as such, and that seem to imply that you smoke every now and then. Which makes you a smoker. All be it a part time smoker

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
      No offence, but what is "I'm not a smoker as such". You either smoke, or you don't!

There's no such thing as I'm not a smoker as such, and that seem to imply that you smoke every now and then. Which makes you a smoker. All be it a part time smoker
      I smoke one cigarette maybe every two months or so.

To me, that does not constitute a 'smoker'.
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I see what you mean. But you still smoke!

Comment

whitetigergrowl, if you had read the thread properly, you would know I am not a smoker as such.

Now who's the ignorant one.
          At what point did I say if you were or weren't? Oh yeah, I never did!

Your brain cells are weak at best.
          As is your argument.

I smoke one cigarette maybe every two months or so.

To me, that does not constitute a 'smoker'.
          A smoker is a smoker. Plain and simple. It doesn't mean you are a heavy smoker or a casual smoker. But you are a smoker none-the-less. You can't constitute yourself a non-smoker. So common sense dictates you are a smoker. Regardless of how often you do it. If someone only rapes someone once every 3 months or so does that make them a non-rapist? Or if they smoke 1 doobie every 3 or so months does that mean they don't do drugs? Nope. Nice way to try and put some spin on it.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetigergrowl View Post
            A smoker is a smoker. Plain and simple. It doesn't mean you are a heavy smoker or a casual smoker. But you are a smoker none-the-less. You can't constitute yourself a non-smoker. So common sense dictates you are a smoker. Regardless of how often you do it. If someone only rapes someone once every 3 months or so does that make them a non-rapist? Or if they smoke 1 doobie every 3 or so months does that mean they don't do drugs? Nope. Nice way to try and put some spin on it.
            Right, so by that logic, if I go snowboarding while on holiday - that makes me a snowboarder, does it?
            "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Right, so by that logic, if I go snowboarding while on holiday - that makes me a snowboarder, does it?
              What else would you consider it? Water skiing?

Comment

At what point did I say if you were or weren't? Oh yeah, I never did!
                You implied I was by posting all that anti-smoking information in a reply to one of my posts.

Comment

What else would you consider it? Water skiing?
                  You've totally missed the point I was making haven't you?

Comment

you dont like my smoke, i don't like you're BO and bad breathe.

until we can stop you from smelling, you can't stop smokers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X