No announcement yet.

Do you think Earth ends 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to live more, there are many things I want to do, so Earth must not simply end before I accomplished my dreams.

I don't think so.
    Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

Earth will adventually end from one of many different space/human issues but as for 2012.. Who knows. What will really suck about it is my site will most likely not pick up until then so I guess I better get cracking on it!

Comment

Every few million years Mother Earth decides to cleanse herself.
        No one really knows what happened to the dinosaurs. Asteroid hitting Earth is one theory.
        There is said to be a very advanced civilization that predated the Dinosaurs. They vanished.

Is 2012 the year some future civilization wonders about a few million years from now?

Who knows? I do know if that is the time that ends all time so be it. You can't worry about things you can't control. Death and the end of time being 2 of them.
        Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Yes the world will end and we will all be dead. Everyone spend there money now!
          Sound District

Comment

Is this connected to global warning? I wont throw my garbage anywhere from now.
            www.christianforumsite.com
            sigpic

Comment

IMHO, not a chance. Lots of people predicted that world would end in 2000 also.... blah
              So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

If it happens, it will happen. There is no point worrying about something that may or may not happen. Enjoy your life while it lasts!

Regards Jason

Comment

crap now i'm scared!! i get very nervous and gullible about these types of things.

Comment

does anyone know any good environmental forums where people talk about this kind of stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by webmastermarty View Post
                      I don't think it will end, but all this stuff kinda creeps me out... But as some of you have already said, the world was supposed to end many times before, but i'm still here typing so i think we'll be safe... for now!

are you? O_O

More important, will a CMS be released before 2012
                      Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

According to the Bible, we should have all died out eight years ago...

Comment

Not going to happen. There is no way to predict anything, I don't care what can be said in accordance to history. It can't be done. The world will end when it ends.

Comment

Originally posted by chaselafon View Post
                            According to the Bible, we should have all died out eight years ago...
                            The Bible? Yeah ok, now why would anyone mention a book that was banned for nearly 400 years and then after was shoved down most of europe in habitants mouths. You do know that the main story was taken from an ancient society almost 4000+- years in Egypt.

Man-made religion has no divine entity, just some form of controlling a mass population.

Sun God = Son of God

So our planet collides with other another, it would not be the first time from what I understood about the evolution of this planet.

Comment

Earth, and life as we know it, could theoretically end at any time, as we are entirely dependent upon the Sun and the light it provides. If anything should happen to the Sun prematurely, such as a supernova, we are doomed. Simple as that. (Fortunately, the Sun is predicted to have "just" 8 billion years left.)

I think society, per se, may change radically or even cease to exist by 2012, but certainly not Earth itself. It would take an asteroid the size of Texas hitting Earth at thousands of kilometers per second for the planet to literally be destroyed. And unless in four years time aliens come with the same death ray they used in Star Wars, I don't think Earth will have an artificial end, either.
                              Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz View Post
                                (Fortunately, the Sun is predicted to have "just" 8 billion years left.)
                                I can have what, 6 billion grandsons?

edit: scrap that, I can't do math
                                Last edited by Dream; Fri 15 Feb '08, 10:12pm.
                                Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X