not dilberts....

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeboard.com View Post
      oh fine...just rub it in!

not dilberts....
      Thats his work connection
      Sound District

Comment

It really is irrelevent, the Internet requires 5 billion in upgrades to meet speed/data demands, Comcast can add all the increase they want, it'll be short lived until the upgrades of lines are completed.

Comment

The connection at my school is also around 100,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazz™ View Post
            Thats his work connection
            True, I am definitely spoiled at work.
            Here is home (Verizon, not Comcast)

Cliff
            PathLabTalk
            Square Wheels Cycling

Comment

I'm jealous.

I hate Verizon right now. They don't offer their internet here, but they offer landline services and their coverage on VZW is amazing. Why?!

Comment

I would pass on getting comcast, the block BitTorrents and certain sites. Plus horrible customer support.

Comment

Blocking BitTorrent sites: None that I have noticed so far.
                  BitTorrents: I only use Transmission, but have used uTorrent (And continue to do so when I need to download Windows related junk) and Azereus since it was faster downloading than Transm.

Customer Support: The only company that I've experienced as being worse than Comcast is Microsoft. Every time I call them I can barely understand the guy! Or the sound is so low that I can barely hear him! ARG!

Overall if I had better options than AT&T and Comcast I would go with them, but I only got them two, and I despise AT&T for some reason... I would LOVE to get Verizon FIOS, but well... Nothing in my area yet :'( Also the price lol

And please note, I am not "defending" Comcast. In my opinion they are one of the worst companies I have dealt with!
                  Last edited by JPT62089; Sun 6th Jan '08, 11:55am.
                  http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Everybody should get FiOS and if they can't get it, beg for it with your town at city hall. So they all feel the pressure of delivering real broadband in the US

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X