Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unprecedented vBulletin plug-in (desktop notifications)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally got it to work. buggy as all hell .

here is what one of my mods said

Yellow explanantion point, when I hover over it, it says "connection problem".

And it seems to be fine now, but the first time I right-clicked on it, it took 2 to 3 minutes for the options menu to pop up.
    pretty much sums it up, 2 - 3 min for the options meno to pop up, connection problems over and over. meh, total waste of money. i'm asking for a refund.
    HI

Comment

I've purchased this product and I'm extremely happy with it.. It works like a charm and the support is fast and friendly.

I also experienced the problem mentioned by dirty cow but it's because I installed the Windows application before I upload the 2 PHP files, so I guess he did the same mistake.
      Angry Coder :mad:
      Why It Doesn't Work?!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Coder View Post
        I've purchased this product and I'm extremely happy with it.. It works like a charm and the support is fast and friendly.

I also experienced the problem mentioned by dirty cow but it's because I installed the Windows application before I upload the 2 PHP files, so I guess he did the same mistake.
        no, i did not make the same mistake.
        HI

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...p+notification

EDIT: Nevermind. I misread. Thought it was for PMs.

There is boardreader.com though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X