X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio68
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    That looks sweet, I have the Mac Pro with 2x 20,1" Dell monitors, and the powerbook on a 19" (or one of the 20" ones). I can't wait for Apple to renew their cinema displays. Hopefully at macworld.
    Yep, this 30'' is the "old" one, the 15'' on the MBP is LED tecnology, perfect.
    Anyway IMHO, 30'', strongly suggested

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    That looks sweet, I have the Mac Pro with 2x 20,1" Dell monitors, and the powerbook on a 19" (or one of the 20" ones). I can't wait for Apple to renew their cinema displays. Hopefully at macworld.

Leave a comment:

• Sergio68
    replied
    Pic!
    Here it is.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Most laptop processors today are variable speed actually... the speed quoted is the top speed when plugged in.
    For laptops I can imagine, but 3.5Ghz on a laptop? Which CPU is that Nash?

Leave a comment:

• Ohiosweetheart
    replied
    Mine's darn slow right now. I picked up some adware/spyware from somewhere (even tho I have a supposedly good firewall) that I'm having a heck of a time getting rid of.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Variable mhz?
    Most laptop processors today are variable speed actually... the speed quoted is the top speed when plugged in.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    2.9 Quad Core. 4-GB Ram .. Not overclocked..

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by NashTax View Post
    3.0 GHz - 3.5 GHz
    Variable mhz?

Leave a comment:

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    3.0 GHz - 3.5 GHz

Leave a comment:

• Shazz™
    replied
    2.21 Ghz
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235069

Leave a comment:

• TylerK10
    replied
    My three-day-old MacBook here is 2.2GHz.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Sergio68 View Post
    Mac Book Pro 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 Giga Ram, 15'', but........ connected to a 30'' Apple Cinema HD
    Pic!

Leave a comment:

• Sergio68
    replied
    Mac Book Pro 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 Giga Ram, 15'', but........ connected to a 30'' Apple Cinema HD

Leave a comment:

• jeffinj
    replied
    2.0 ghz Intel core 2 duo
    2gb ram

fast enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• pod
    replied
    This makes the common error of thinking that more clock speed means more computation speed. Of course, the more clock cycles the better, but it's ever more important how much can the CPU do in each cycle. During the MHz myth era, intel used to artificially rise the clock speed at the cost of the amount of computations per cycle, resulting in slower CPUs comparing to the competition. So the question of the poll should be "how fast is your CPU's clock".

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X