X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoE
    replied
    Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
    Mmmm, I just don't see the point of why people do this. Your going to have to undo all the changes to upgrade later on, so whats the point!
    I know! lol, I just couldn't help myself... I started with the CSS, then wanted to add in my logo but had to move the Ad conditional and then... well you get the idea. It is like saying to yourself: ok, just one beer then I'll leave... and 12 beers later, wahoo!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
    Mmmm, I just don't see the point of why people do this. Your going to have to undo all the changes to upgrade later on, so whats the point!
    Well said!

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zappsan
    replied
    Well, I did the same.
    I tried to redo some of the mods I added to my forums.
    One of them is actually easier to add now, since I only need to add a new tab and the rest goes into a new template.
    I won't work on the rest though^^

Leave a comment:

• DoE
    started a topic 3.7 is Only Beta, But...

3.7 is Only Beta, But...

How many of you could not resist but start modifying templates and adding modifications anyways?

I started, lol. I began with the CSS (I mean, what is the harm right?), but then went to a few template changes, even though I know this is only beta, I couldn't help myself! Now on to the files...