Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good PHP IDE that supports SVN (Mac OS X)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheComputerGuy
    replied
    Coda?

Leave a comment:

• Darren Lewis
    replied
    Originally posted by Chroder View Post
    I use Zend Studio, and a separate application called SmartSVN for SVN. I haven't found any SVN client built into any editor that gives me the functionality I like, so I always end up using another app.
    That's exactly the same combination that I use

Both work extremely well on Mac OS X.

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied
    Zend Studio is the only PHP IDE that doesn't completely blow IMO. The newest version for Eclipse should make it even better (it has some additional features over PDT). I had tried PDT a while ago and it was severely lacking, but it's come a long way since then. If you don't need the extra features that come with ZS, then that's certainly a good choice.

I use Zend Studio, and a separate application called SmartSVN for SVN. I haven't found any SVN client built into any editor that gives me the functionality I like, so I always end up using another app.
    Last edited by Chroder; Thu 27 Dec '07, 4:24am.

Leave a comment:

• zap
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean C View Post
    I wouldn't reccomend Zend, I tried it and just couldn't get along with it and the user-interface seemed a bit neanderthal Nevertheless, we use eclipse with the PHP and SVN plugins at work and it works fine. Last time I checked Java ran on OSX so you shouldn't have any problems. Good luck.
    Yeah, Eclipse with PDT (PHP) and Subclipse (SVN) plugins is a very good package and runs fine here.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    I wouldn't reccomend Zend, I tried it and just couldn't get along with it and the user-interface seemed a bit neanderthal Nevertheless, we use eclipse with the PHP and SVN plugins at work and it works fine. Last time I checked Java ran on OSX so you shouldn't have any problems. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Zend is the only one that I would recommend at this point.

Leave a comment:

• mlx
    replied
    Zend Studio is available for Mac OS X.

At least the Windows version is working fine with CVS and Subversion. I don't think that the Mac version is any different. I don't have a Mac though.

Leave a comment:

• Cromulent
    started a topic Good PHP IDE that supports SVN (Mac OS X)

Good PHP IDE that supports SVN (Mac OS X)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a PHP IDE that supports SVN on Mac OS X? I'd like to keep a website up and running for my programming and would like to integrate everything with the SVN for my C code.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X