Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gmail...how many accounts are you allowed to have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmail...how many accounts are you allowed to have?

Are you allowed more than one Gmail account?

Anyone know? Or are Google against you having more than one email account with them?
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

I am sure their TOS stipulates this.

Comment

Here's Google's Account TOS. In Google's GMail Program Policies under Prohibited Actions it states:

Create multiple user accounts in connection with any violation of the Agreement or create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses

The above only prohibits the creation of multiple accounts with intent of violating the TOS. In the Help Center Google addresses how to sign in to multiple GMail accounts:

Signing in to multiple Gmail accounts

If you've registered more than one Gmail account and you'd like to switch accounts:
      1. Click Sign out at the top of any Gmail page.
      2. On the sign in page, enter the username and password for your other account.

The source to that section click here. I doubt Google would have addressed that question in the nature that it did if having multiple accounts were in violation of the TOS. Anyway, don't take my post as matter of fact. I'm just saying...

Comment

I have two because of issues when creating an adwords accounts. I use the second one for testing only and the main one only rarely. It's never been an issue and their support suggested doing this with the issues I had.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
          I am sure their TOS stipulates this.

Fraid cant see it chuck. I've been recently trying to use Google Mail Server. Where you can have [email protected] and sign into Gmail and use your own sites pop3 per say as GMail.

Comment

I've about 5 accounts.
            $post[signature]

Comment

I have about 5 too. I use gmail for both my forum's contact email.
              Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

When changing my Adsense to my gmail account they also provided a link in case I wanted to sign up for a new Gmail account just for Adsense so multiple accounts are ok

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X