Anybody want to exchange posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want to exchange posts?

Hey everyone. I just started my forum site the other day, and, as can be expected, it is lacking posts. So if anyone else is interested in exchanging posts (I post 5 posts on your forum, you do the same on mine), then feel free to PM me, so we can exchange sites!

I'm also willing to do link exchanges as well, so if you are interested in that, let me know!

Originally posted by scblogs View Post
    Hey everyone. I just started my forum site the other day, and, as can be expected, it is lacking posts. So if anyone else is interested in exchanging posts (I post 5 posts on your forum, you do the same on mine), then feel free to PM me, so we can exchange sites!

I'm also willing to do link exchanges as well, so if you are interested in that, let me know!
    You should just do it the same way most of us did... Create a few fake usernames and make your own random posts.

Comment

Do you speak German?

Comment

Originally posted by scblogs View Post

Might help if you mention what your site is about

Post exchange is a pretty good way of getting things started.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X