Laptop Oddity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop Oddity

I've just bought a new laptop. As I haven't previously used laptop extensively, I'm facing a little difficulty adjusting to it. There is something strange about the mouse touchpad or the mouse function in particular. There were many cases where I never intended to click anything yet the computer clicks somewhere for me. For example, I move the cursor to the "x" in the top right corner of the window, but without clicking, the computer "clicks" the "x" for me, as if it assumed that I intended to do so. That problem does become frustrating. Is there a way to fix that or are all laptops like that?

In the control panel > mouse settings (or it might be trackpad) turn down the sensitivity for the trackpad in terms of tapping it for clicking.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

get yourself a USB mouse and use that instead of the PAD. Best option to go with really.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X