Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you find resources for your web site? (content wise)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you find resources for your web site? (content wise)

There are sites out there that offer free and paid content, such as constant-content, but I am trying to build a bit bigger list. So I am wondering how you guys find resources such as news, articles, blogs, posters, .. in other words: content, for your sites.

I have seen a few sites on http://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome that ask people to write content for a couple of cents. I usually try and add the content myself but it never gets done, school is busy this year.
    I love lamp

Comment

I'd suggest http://www.bravenet.com
      $post[signature]

Comment

Search.. If you want daily content such as television or movie guides, horoscopes, calendars, etc... then check out Google Gadgets.

One site that I have used for articles in the past is www.constant-content.com
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Google Gadgets is a great recommendation. It helps organize that stuff we now Google for all the time.

Comment

The two best sources I use of 'news' stories to start threads with is simply Google Alerts for the various keywords related to the forum and as we have a medical focus, I also have an RSS feed I get from PubMed on the keywords as they list all the latest medical journal pulications. My site certainly has a reputation for carrying the latest RELEVANT news and research in its niche.

Comment

i have a load of rss feeds out on various sites but i also use my own collection for content. (although my site hasnt been up long and its a tedious process at times)
              For all you game collectors

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X