Rate this PC Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisLM2001 View Post
    Before getting ugly, understand there's at least 3 versions of the Armor case. The one you're showing is the latest version, with the huge side fan.

It still has the 92mm outtake fans.

Read carefully.

And yes, Josh, I mod cases; PSUs; HSF; and even sanded and polished the CPU to the copper core (even a DI would be proud of that shine). That's my true love of computing -- hardware.
    You're still forgetting the 120mm -_-.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
      You're still forgetting the 120mm -_-.
      You're still forgetting (no doubt on purpose to cause a stink) what I said originally -- want serious cooling? Use 120mm fans, period.

It wasn't: use 2x92mm AND a 120mm outtake fans.

The problem with the Armor case was it compromised case width/height, and in doing so, 92mm fans were used.

There's only a few cases out today that employ only 120mm fans (and most of them the engineers decided only 2 or 3 were needed, resulting in the same cfm/pressure ratio as a case with 7/8 80mm fans -- not what OCers and cooling types want).
      "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to Authority
      is not using his intelligence, he is just using his memory."
      ~~~
      Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X