X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean C
    replied
    Whilst I agree with the root of Peta's cause, I completely disagree with the shock tactics they use to get their message across. They have a stand in my local town run by volunteers and they show graphic images of animal abuse. I personally don't want to see it, and I certainly wouldn't want my kids seeing it.

Btw, this topic has the ability to bring out a lot of strong, and angry responses from people. Perhaps it should be closed before that happens.

Leave a comment:

• kuyenmotdivad
    started a topic Please - Do not buy fur!

Please - Do not buy fur!

Hi,

I have come across a website by accident and I was shocked to see what I found it shows how poor animals are killed just for there fur and the nice people at peta are trying to get all animal cruelty stopped.

WARNING - Do not watch the fur video on the right if your do not like graphic material as I watched it by mistake which lead me to give a donation of £35.

PS - Sorry if its breaking the vBulletin rules but I do not intend to upset anyone in any way I just feel so sorry for these poor animals, People should respect all animals just like they respect use.

Thanks for reading this.
    Last edited by Zachery; Sun 4 Nov '07, 12:21pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X