Potentially very successful forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potentially very successful forum

Okay. I own a website (I use Subdreamer and vBulletin) but have done almost nothing with it in the last year. Over the last couple of weeks I have started to make an effort with it though (for 6 months there was nothing on the site at all). The thing is with basically no content my forum is already on the first page of Google for a lucrative search term in my forum subject and I am sure that with a bit of work I can make this forum at least reasonably successful in its particular segment.

The thing is I do not have the time to do all the article writing required (I am in the middle of doing a creative writing degree which requires a lot of writing itself) and do not have the time to get the forum going.

Does anyone know any good article writers or good places to look for if you are hiring writers?

I would suggest you visit http://writingforums.com/ I expect you will find what you need there.

Comment

Some sites offer a service if you search Google, were they will post so many threads per day,week etc for a fixed fee.

Another option could be to search places like Ezine, Article site. Maybe ask some article writers there if they will will release articles on your site for a fee.

http://ezinearticles.com/

Comment

not sure if were allowed to post links here, but I know a site, where you'll find tons of writers, who would be willing to do the service for you, daily,weekly, monthly etc..etc..

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFroot_ View Post
          not sure if were allowed to post links here, but I know a site, where you'll find tons of writers, who would be willing to do the service for you, daily,weekly, monthly etc..etc..
          Feel free to PM if you want .

Thank you for the tips so far I'll look into them.

Comment

The beauty of Web 2.0, let your visitors do the writing

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X