Avitars and a board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avitars and a board

As my board grows I have found some people have avitars that are women in bakini's, or front shots of a womans brests under a shirt with alot of clevage showing. My board is a snowmobile and Atv forum and website and is for all ages. Most people put a pic of there machine or them riding it but not this. We left one on the board as it wasn't too bad but now there starting to pop up. I tried putting a thread up to talk about avitars and whats acceptable but that blew up quick, and it was removed. I decided to put it where other people with boards probably deals with this on a daily basis, here.. We may send out PM's to the members with the questionable avitars, but what would you judge as questionable? Me well 12 year olds do look at the board so it should be for all ages.

Thanks
    RON
    www.snowandmud.com

I think it's really your call, if you don't want woman in sexy photos as avatars you should state so in your rules and start removing/locking profiles of people that do it.
    Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

It's your board so it's your prerogative which rules you wish to enforce. Start by warning people through the infractions system, if that doesn't work give them infraction points,then failing that remove the avatar from their profile. If they want to be annoying and upload the avatar again,I recommend banning them.

Comment

Do not use infraction system to warn members, this can create bad tension for that member. It is the same effect as having the word fool on your forehead or wearing a dunce hat in class. You can just have option only to use selected avatars from your list of uploaded ones you have placed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X