Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military base on the moon to protect us from aliens....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military base on the moon to protect us from aliens....

I really don't know what to think of this, some old april fools joke or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj1nR...k%5Fid%3D25524

Any base on the moon would be nice, imagine some of the amazing shots you could take with a high power telescope on the moon! Too exciting.

A military base is overkill though, unless of course you are planning on using it like some sort of "death star" codenamed "the allen parsons project"
    I love lamp

Comment

I don't see why it would be a problem!

Comment

Originally posted by cooldude32 View Post
        I don't see why it would be a problem!
        And why assuming we'd be more civilized than them if aliens do exist? The human history had been nothing but wars & struggles.
        You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

I think a base on the moon is a great idea. People are nuts if they think they can plan manned missions to mars but yet can't even keep people alive for a significant amount of time on the surface of the moon. It also makes it easier to get them help seeing as the moon is a week's trip away, mars is years?

Comment

It took the Apollo only about 60 hrs / 3 Days and to live on it, it must have a generator to produce a magentic field around the base or you will die if a large solar flare would to occur and or get bombarded with comic radiation.

They are suppose to be testing a space elevator in Vulcan, Alberta, Atlantic and Pacific oceans somewhere.

They need to send small mammals outside the Earth's magentic field in a model size ship and see if it survives, before sending people out in space.

Comment

I don't think we have anything to worry about. No self-respecting alien is going to come near us!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X